Sunday, July 10, 2011

Welcome back

Hello, friends, it has been ages since my last update. During the hiatus, I spent most of my time reading (novels, fashion blogs, mag...), sleeping and, of course travelling! The boyfriend and I went to S'pore for a short trip and we visited each other's home town (guess you already knew, Muar and Penang). This was a mini 3-week vacation since our last trip in mid June.

I always love Penang for its heritage buildings,delicacies and vibrant livng culture. For everything you wish to get in KL, Penang has it all minus the hustle and bustle of big cities.And, this time my favourite hang-out place would be Straits Quay which is set within the waterfront community of Seri Tanjung Penang. I had my saliva drooled over the luxury bungalows there, so beautiful and even the grass and trees looked extraordinarily green!


Straits Quay lighthouse overlooking the marina. You can see the luxury yatch/ sailboats here.




Charlie Brown's cafe, the food sucks and I broke their chair accidentally!












Bistro to offer chilled beer while you overwhelmed by the breathtaking views (or get dehydrated under scorching sun)









No comments:

Post a Comment