Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Random moments in life

"Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone

'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything"

I fell in love with The Lazy Song the first time I listened to it, the lyrics totally fit my perfect description of days at home. I can do what I want, sleep and wake up at anytime, eat if I feel like eating, wearing oversized tees with messy hair, laze around the sofa, turning the tv on and switching channels, reading novels and blogs, gawking at the pictures of pretty dress...What a life!

With induction letter arrived at my doorstep with ugly handwriting of my address, here ends my lazy life, sigh! I started to appreciate every random moments of my life more, like I am going to lose them anytime.So, I decided I shouldn't live through the days, I told myself to wake up early in the morning to do something good, like reading my favourite book or meditate (haha) , but I always end up waking up at 12 noon or lunch time!


Random picture of the boyfriend and my niece at the porch. This little kid liked to stick with him and smiled at him without reasons (what's she thinking?!). So, she followed us everywhere we went, and cried if she found us not at home when she came back from kindergarten.



I sometimes envy kids. Happy life, simple needs, no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment