Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Magazined

Sometimes,I wonder why people are willing to spend double the price of a local magazine to buy a magazine published by other countries. Most of the time, the fashion items featured in the magazine are not available in Malaysia. I hate the you-like-the thing-and- it's- totally-affordable-but-you-can't-get-it-here feeling. However,after reading 2 copies of UK Glamour, now, I understand ( thank god, I bought that 2 copies =p).

The contents are way way better than local's. They have better fashion ideas, great articles and less ads!! Just one copy can keep me occupied for at least 1- 2 hours, this is not going to happen if I were to read a local magazine. Malaysian magazines can have the same cover, same name, but definitely not the same contents. I am so going to ditch classifieds-ish CLEO, Female, Her world, Women Weekly, etc (but not Glam and Bazaar, at least they have great photos). So, get yourself a UK/AUS/US fashion magazine today!

No comments:

Post a Comment