Sunday, May 8, 2011

Let's go island!

Do you still play arcade games? Or do you even know the existence of it? I still remember, when I was a kid, my favorite place in the shopping mall would be the mini amusement park with rows of arcade game machines.These token operated machines were like mini heaven for me, I can go on a jungle adventure to play Climb-the-rope game, then to the seaside for Croc-hunting game which I smacked the crocodiles insanely with my other cousins...Oh,good old days!

I guess it's true when people say, "When you get older, you star
t to behave like a kid again". After so many years of not playing arcade games, I started to play it again recently. The first time, the boyfriend and I played a two-men-army-shoot-down-your-enemies game a few months ago. It felt good to shoot bad people in first person gun shooting game, it made me think I was saving the world, LOL. Every time I want to hide myself from the enemy, my body reflexly move to the same side, and I was being laughed at by the boyfriend for quite some time.



That day, at Queensbay mall, the boyfriend and I saw a couple playing this Let's Go Island 3D game (exactly the same as shown in the picture above). Due to such abundant of free time after Pro 3 exam =p, we stop and watched them play (all the octopus,ugly fish,weird sea creatures-shooting), I instantly fell in love with the game. Big screen,yes; simple instructions,yes; colourful images,yes and moving seats to simulate sea with waves ,big yes! The next thing I knew,I was sitting in front of the big screen, play and...and... lost the game. So, all I can do was watching the boyfriend to play the rest of the game, and oooh-ing, aaah-ing. It was fun,though =)

No comments:

Post a Comment