Sunday, April 3, 2011

Boiling hot!

My kettle ‘s switch had gone haywire for the last few days. Every time I press the switch, it would spring back by itself. Being left with no choice, I have to manually elevate the switch to turn it on. And sadly, when the water boils, it won’t turn off by itself, disastrous!

Luckily, the boyfriend reminded me to check the warranty card. To my delight, it still has 4 months to go before the warranty expires, tee hee! Senheng will immediately replace a brand new set for the original failed product.

So, I brought the kettle to Senheng and expected a complicated-perplexed-protracted procedure. Well, I can understand if there’s going to be a thorough examination of the spoiled kettle, because they are going to replace a NEW product.

Surprisingly, the friendly staff asked me the problem of the kettle with no delay and done a brief checking, then brought me to the kettle section to choose a new kettle of similar price. I was impressed, very impressed by their efficiency.


Have to say goodbye to my stylish kettle

Hello to my new kettle! It costs RM89 which is RM10 less than the original one and less stylish. Since Senheng provided such good service, I am still filled with satisfaction =) Now, I can enjoy my cup of hot green tea again.



No comments:

Post a Comment