Monday, April 4, 2011

And they say when you feel down, go to the seaside

Today is the 4th day of study week, and I am totally stressed up! Every time I try to read the notes, my mind would start to drift away. Maybe it's a normal process of aging =p So, once in a while, when I get bored of studying, I would look outside the window, checking out the neighbour's cat, cars at the car park, the clouds, little kids by the roadside, the clothes hanging at the balcony next door etc



The view from my room


The boyfriend suggested that we go out for some fresh air, and off we went to the beach, just like the dream said. It's a windy day with clear blue sky, I really hope the time would stop for a while, I need a break, I need to escape.





I quickly grabbed a camera, sarong (as mat), few pages of short notes and jump into the car .




I did not read the notes much. How can someone give no attention to the beautiful sights!




My, how time flies! After 2 hours of makan angin (i mean it literally) , I left the beach feeling downcast and gloomy =(

No comments:

Post a Comment