Thursday, November 10, 2011

There would be no rainbow without the rain

Recently, I love things in bright colour to the point that I am starting to appreciate fluorescent colours!

Old fruit stalls with cute light bulbs, I like!




A Typo notebook given by my sister, very vintage, I like!




Annabelle with her favourite rainbow maxi dress, I like!




Trying to fit in the colourful theme with some colour-blocking, my SS tangerine headband, I like!



The shoes I bought today, which my mum thinks it's very pretty(and keep on asking me to buy), I like!




3 more SS headbands added into my collection, I like!



4 comments:

  1. I just bought 8 online too! Waiting for them to be deliver to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, bought two before this and feel in love with them, so bought another 8 plus a few from other range :)

    ReplyDelete