Monday, August 22, 2011

Safe journey


Beautiful song, beautiful mv.

"Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother
She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors
Oh, and life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no
Ain't even gray, but she buries her baby"

The girl I mentioned in previous post, passed away this afternoon. She was so young, 2 years and 6 months old, the sharp knife of short life. When I passed by the cubicle, the grandmother and mother were crying and saying their last prayers for this lovely girl, the grandma called and thanked me. I was taken aback, as I was only involved in the very early stage of her management.

The family had been strong, the grandmother actually told me "God loves my granddaughter more, and I accept it dengan reda, I believe this is the best for her" On the other hand, I was the one who couldn't respond well, I stood as still as a tree and let the words rain down on me.I find it difficult to search for words to console and comfort her. I could only pat her back during her time of grief, and secretly say a little prayer for the girl and family. RIP, DE.

No comments:

Post a Comment